OT: missing posts

  • Subject: OT: missing posts
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:04:32 -0500

I checked the Mallorn archives and found five posts today that never made it
to my mailbox.  My personal email and the rest of today's posts came in
okay.  I'm getting leery of responding to threads because I'm afraid I'm
missing some of what is being said.  I've been glad when the response to a
message has not cut the original from their reply on more than one occasion,
because it gives me everything without having to search in the archives to
try and figure out what has been said - or not, as the case may be.  I
haven't been constantly checking the archives for daily posts, using them
more for older posts on subjects I can't quite remember but know have
information in them.  Perhaps that is a false assumption and I should be.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.