Re: SHOW: Greater Omaha Iris Society

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SHOW: Greater Omaha Iris Society
  • From: Dewey Jane <jmarieed@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 22:30:15 -0700 (PDT)

   I was so surprised to see you mention that you
would be attending the Regional AIS Garden tour this
weekend. My parents garden is the last garden to tour
on sunday. So maybe I will get a chance to meet you
and anyone else from this group attending. It's always
nice to put a face to a name.
Jane Dewey Hintz
Elkhorn Valley Iris Society
Zone 4 Nebraska

--- Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net> wrote:
> Robin, I'm so glad you got connected with some of
> the people in the Omaha iris society.  And
> congratulations on winning Best of Show on your
> first shot!  It took me a long time and a lot of
> shows before I ever made that.  With your enthusiasm
> I'm sure you'll be a real asset to GOIS.  Sorry I
> didn't ever run into you at Memphis; maybe at a
> regional meeting such as the one coming up in
> Norfolk this weekend?!?!
> Arnold
> Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
> 38 7th Street, NE