CULT PCI care?

Got into a little trading on gardenweb and one woman sent me a box that made
it seem like Christmas! Lovely assortment of sibs and a few other plants for
damp soil. One of the irises bloomed. She had it tagged mystery iris but I
believe now that I've got a PCN of some sort. Her chunk has bloomed too and
she agrees. She hadn't seen it bloom before.

How do I care for this thing so it at least has a shot at survival? It's in
damp sunny ground right now that is loaded with compost. Looking a little
ragged from the trip across the country but is snapping out of it slowly.
More slowly than any other iris I've planted.

I'm in the mountains of New Hampshire. Not a likely place for a PC iris to
survive but it's so pretty I'd like to give it a shot.
If it has absolutely no chance here then maybe would somebody want to trade
it for a damp ground iris that will survive? I hate to kill the thing for no
good reason.

BTW had my first bearded open yesterday. A dwarf yellow that I got from my
mom last year. Name is gone but it's a welcome sight after a long, cold
winter.

Sue in the North

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search