Re: CULT: Ugly Irises vs. beautiful irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Ugly Irises vs. beautiful irises
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:54:45 -0500

  Why would I want any more whites?

 Francelle Edwards  Glendale,  AZ  Zone 9

 I want a pure white with a black beard.  I want a white with a hot
pink beard.  I want a white with a green beard.  Of course, these
are in the future, but I still want them.

Right now I have to be content with ARCTIC FOX, the premier
white with a fat tomato red beard.  Outstanding!

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (Wishing he could send Francelle some of
his excess of twenty inches of rainfall).

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!