Rebloomers in New Orleans

  • Subject: Rebloomers in New Orleans
  • From: "rshadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:30:01 -0000

I had someone ask me about rebloomers for New Orleans.  She said that
it is Zone 8b.  I think that should be easy but I wanted to ask if
there are any problems with rebloomers or irises in that area. (I'm
worried it might turn out to be a problem like Florida)

If anyone has warnings about that area or particular rebloomers that
just hate it there, I'd sure appreciate it.

I also want to thank everybody for their support.  Betty, you are
right, it was a fantastic experience to meet everyone at Memphis!  I
couldn't ask for a better group of people.

Yes, I am very addicted to irises.  (I think my daughters will scream
if they hear me say iris one more time today)Too bad.

Robin Shadlow
Omaha, NE  zone 4b

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search