TB: Last Man Standing

My "last man standing" entries:

The winner looks like it will be Fancy Woman, unless you count the third or
fourth cluster of stalks from Stingray this year.

Close ahead (as opposed to close behind) were Painted From Memory, Classic
Look, a second round from Eagle Control, a third round from Innocent Star,
Ostentatious, Different World, Flat Rate, Judy Mogil, and a
long-awaited-but-the-bud-doesn't-look-so-great seedling  out of Crystal
Dreams, which is also going to bloom.

Despite an extremely dry spring, I have had a great bloom season.  Many iris
that have never bloomed for me in 3-4 years since I bought them are blooming
this year.

Only otherwise healthy clumps of Jazz Me Blue and Entangled have left me
surprised by lack of bloom; even 90% of my new purhases bloomed despite
being potted until January, most with multiple stalks.

John Reeds, in 9b southern California

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.