Re: cancel iris-talk how?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] cancel iris-talk how?
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 17:35:25 -0700

To Unsubscribe
go to:
click on "Sign in" in the upper right corner (using your Yahoo login and
password)
click on "My Groups"  near the top right just above the blue bar.
Click on "Edit My Groups"
In the well on the right click on the arrow and select "Unsubscribe" and
click "Save Changes"

--
http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)