RE:Rebloom Check List

In a message dated 5/30/2002 9:15:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
ddbro@llano.net writes:

<< Betty,
    I am not sure if I have the most recent rebloom checklist.  Through what
 year does this cover?

According to Charlie Brown in the Spring Recorder 2002, the latest one is the
1998.  There are plans to compile a new one next year.  All new rebloomers,
both reported and listed in the regular R & I, will be added at that time.  I
was correct that about 100 of the 1998's still exist.  Let's wipe them out!
I can't find the current price, but Rosalie Figge or Charlie Brown can tell
us.

The 1998 will give you a good listing of most rebloomers. Somehow they missed
Bridge In Time, but accidents do happen.  It should easily make it in the
next one.

This check list (older versions) was a major factor for me.  I think I must
have memorized them.

The Spring 2002 Reblooming Iris Recorder has the latest symposium AND the
form to report rebloom.  Charlie B, do you have the extra printings of the
Recorder at this point?  Or have they passed on to the new president?
Rosalie?

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 south-central Kentucky

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.