just a lil note from a new member to say "hi" and ask what is a "rebloomer"...I inherited the iris' I care for here in my yard/garden from the previous owner...they're are bunching up.... I will have to start in on moving them around soon....is there any site I can get my grubby lil hands on that would help me to identify the ones I currently have? I also purshased and planted one last year that the greenhouse keeper I got it from called a varigated iris. The other one I have that I don't see around too often is VERY dark blue and is my favorite. I wanna know the true names of them tho. They of course already have pet names I have given them but I sure would like to be more knowledgeable about what each of them is. (snicker snicker)

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!