Re: Master Named Iris Listing with Photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Master Named Iris Listing with Photos
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:29:37 -0400

I wondered about the lack of nice gardens listed also. I am not sure how
their list was compiled.
 or if there were qualifications . Don't know anything about what was
involved. I was just passing on some info that I have read.  Would like to
see it more comprehensive. Perhaps in years to come there will be such a

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.