Returned

Hello Dearirisarians -

  Some of you may remember me -  Larry Doucette - Boston Area AIS -
HIPS ...(Zone 5b)
Much has happened since we spoke last -  The worse is that my dear
wife Jean, has recently  passed away and I'm trying to handle both the
garden AND the house...   Not too easy-

http://www.stonepillars.com/

Like to hear from those who do remember....

Larry

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.