Re: cancel iris-talk how?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] cancel iris-talk how?
  • From: laurief <laurief@paulbunyan.net>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 02 09:39:15 -0500

>          How do I set my mail to "digest"?

There are a number of list settings you can set simply by sending a blank
email to the appropriate address(es) below.  Be certain to send your
message(s) *from* the email address through which you are subscribed to
iris-talk.

To join a group, send a blank message to:

iris-talk-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To unsubscribe from a group, send a blank message to:

                                       iris-talk@yahoogroups.com

                                       iris-talk-owner@yahoogroups.com

To put your email message delivery on hold for a group, send a blank
message to:
                                       iris-talk-nomail@yahoogroups.com

To change your subscription to daily digest mode, send a blank message to:
                                       iris-talk-digest@yahoogroups.com

To change your subscription to individual emails, send a blank message to:
                                       iris-talk-normal@yahoogroups.com

To receive general help information, send a blank message to:
                                       iris-talk-help@yahoogroups.com

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/
zone 3b northern MN - clay soil