Re: Master Named Iris Listing with Photos

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Master Named Iris Listing with Photos
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce1@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:25:11 -0400

Eureka sent a solicitation through the mail for inclusion. For smaller
gardens it was rather expensive to participate. It is a nice price guideline,
but price isn't everything. Service, guarantee to be correct, and health
of the plant are also important. Also, while I can't speak on the iris guide,
I have found some incorrect and incomplete daylily info in the daylily guide.
Still a useful book, but not a definitive book. (IMO)
John