Re: CULT: So many different iris in boom

  • Subject: Re: CULT: So many different iris in boom
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:28:37 -0000

I think I have Siberians that are reblooming.  I was deadheading them
last night and I could see little pods down in the foliage and sure
enough, bloom pods on a little spindly stem.  I actually found one
bloomed out it was about 1/2 the size of a normal bloom.  It was
actually kind of cute.  Should I leave these alone, or snip them off?
Tanya

--- In iris-talk@y..., "John  Bruce" <jbruce1@c...> wrote:
> Same kind of strange weather here too. Blooming right now, IB, BB,
TB, MTB,
> Siberian, Spuria, Louisiana, pseudacorus, brevicaulis, and a bud in
the JI.
> Never had a spuria bloom before mid-June here, or a JI. And nearly
10" of rain
> so far this month with more on the way tonight.
> John

Mild winter,
>   warm spells, then cool spring... Well its the first time I've
ever seen this
>   particular combination of iris in one spot ALL BLOOMING AT THE
SAME TIME:

>   TBs
>   IBs
>   BB
>   MTB
>   MDB
>   I. Tectorum (blue)
>   I. Psuedacorus
>   LAs
>   JI
>   Sibs
>
>   The iris not currently blooming are some other species-x that
aren't blooming
>   yet, some spurias not yet, one oncocylus thats done, SDBs and
bulbous...

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.