Re: cancel iris-talk how?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] cancel iris-talk how?
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:48:41 -0700

Shirley

To set yourself to digest message delivery
go to:
click on "Sign in" in the upper right corner (using your Yahoo login and
password)
click on "My Groups"  near the top right just above the blue bar.
Click on "Edit My Groups"
In the well on the right click on the arrow and select "Digest" and
click "Save Changes"

John (List Owner)        | "There be dragons here"
http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: