Re: SHOUTING in e-mail

Hi, shouters and non-shouters, I am timidly(?) entering into the fray.  Since
I missed the original culprit letter of caps, I am sort of in the dark -- and
think I prefer to be there, really!  Also I am not sure  whose letter  the
"shout-ee  (or should it be  shoutor?) complained about as being  hurtful.
IF it was Jan Clark's then the complainers should read it again and think! !
 I see nothing hurtful in that letter, it explains what shouting is and why
and caps are certainly difficult to read.
IF it was some other letter, then I am way out in left field because I
evidently missed that too, so I'll just curl up  and keep  quiet again for
awhile!    Rosalie nr Baltimore USA    zone 7 which is  beginning to act like
summer is coming    ryfigge@aol.com