OT: excuses for not weeding

In a message dated 5/1/03 09:07:10 Eastern Daylight Time, RYFigge@aol.com

> , so I'll just curl up  and keep  quiet again for
> awhile!    Rosalie nr Baltimore USA    zone 7 which is  beginning to act
> like
> summer is coming    ryfigge@aol.com

any excuse not to go out and weed.  <G> :)
Well today it is raining.  so that is my excuse. i am not having luck getting
any kids to come and weed at 6.50 an hour. is that to little do you think. No
taxes or forms to fill out , I should be so lucky. And I did say 14 year olds
would be okay. Probably go to jail for that as i don't think it is leagal to
leave them alone  in your house til they are 12 nowadays.
Doreen F. McCabe
176 Carlisle Rd.
Westford,  Ma   01886