OT: subject tags (was shouting in e-mail)

--- wmoores@watervalley.net wrote:

>>> The only 'rules' we get from the administrator are regarding
Subject Tags.  And, it is interesting to note, they are to be in
ALL CAPS. <<<

Walter is correct and since the subject is brought up (again
:-), I have a bone to pick with it (again).

*If people change the subject of the original thread,
P-L-E-A-S-E change the subject tag to correspond. There is too
much time wasted at least by me (my problem which I have solved
by deleting whole sets of messages by certain folks). I am sure
some of the messages are worth reading but I don't.

If you do not understand what is meant by changing the subject
tag, kindly address me by private mail. If you do not know how
to address other list members thru private mail and 'why' we do
that , I will answer you by private mail.

** There is no need for folks to post 10 times a day on a list
unless they are in a medical emergency. In that case, dial
9-1-1.

:-)

Cheers,

Ellen

=====
Ellen Gallagher  <ellengalla@yahoo.com> / Berlin, New Hampshire / USDA Zone 3a
Siberian-Species Iris Convention 2003, June 12-15 - Hamilton, ON Canada
http://w3.one.net/~wilsonjh/ssi.htm  (Siberian iris pages)
http://www.crosswinds.net/~median/  (Median iris pages)
http://www.irisregister.com/  (AIS checklist data)