TB:,HYB: status report

Still "full bloom" at the Reeds garden.  Newcomers at first bloom are Taught
By Masters, Wintry Sky, Amiable, and Spouting Horn.

A few more seedlings, but nothing worth keeping.  Waiting for Crystal Dreams x
Honky Tonk Blues, with no idea what to expect.  Trying to get a little stone
stair finished; afterwards I'll have a place to line out (hopefully) the rest
of my 2001 crosses.

Finally seeing pods from some of my crosses this year, almost all on Double
Click or Louisa's Song.  I still have zero "broken color" seedlings from my BC
crosses, but have another pod (Double Click x Bewilderbeast) to nurture.
Limited number of crosses this year; one key goal is to cross Louisa's Song
with all the best "blue" stuff I can.  Today it was Spouting Horn and
Skylark's Song (neither particularly good flowers but both with good blue
color), and Rippling River (please!).

John Reeds, in 9b San Juan Capistrano, California

-Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com