Re: TB:,HYB: status report

Hello John,

> A few more seedlings, but nothing worth keeping.

You know, I'd like to see some of your seedlings.  Rejects or not.  They
should be interesting, I'd think.  You have very clearly defined standards
about what you like and what you don't.  Much stricter and more concise than
my own, at least, which tend to be more subjective.  Do you have any photos?

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA

  Waiting for Crystal Dreams x
> Honky Tonk Blues, with no idea what to expect.  Trying to get a little
stone
> stair finished; afterwards I'll have a place to line out (hopefully) the
rest
> of my 2001 crosses.
>
> Finally seeing pods from some of my crosses this year, almost all on
Double
> Click or Louisa's Song.  I still have zero "broken color" seedlings from
my BC
> crosses, but have another pod (Double Click x Bewilderbeast) to nurture.
> Limited number of crosses this year; one key goal is to cross Louisa's
Song

http://explorer.msn.com