Re: Re: PHOTO: (was flowers at bottom of stalk first, ...)

Thanks Mike,

The suggestion sounds like a good one.  The wind is usually too strong for me
to block it with my body (just changes the direction a bit or makes it
erratic), plus, no matter where the wind is from it always seems to put me
between the sun and the flower (I usually don't get a chance to take photos at
mid day).  Something as logical as you suggested just might do the trick
though.  I might have to use something a bit stouter than cardboard though.

Dave