Re: OT "SHOUTING in e-mail

     Pleeze, "Can't we all just get along!" and let this "shouting" thread
die. It's gone way too far and serves to divide rather than unite us. I
don't think that none of us want to deny any handicapped person to this
list, but I personally don't like reading all caps.

     Microsoft provides a magnifying glass in its handicapped section that
can be downloaded and used by those with visual handicaps.  This item
enlarges the print just like using a regular magnifying glass and best of
all it comes free with Windows, or it can be downloaded from their webpage
free.

    Those with visual handicaps might want to investigate this item further.
I have a visually handicapped friend who uses it and loves it!  She
absolutely loves it!

Hopefully helpful,
Bill