Re: HYB: mailing pollen -- Results???

In a message dated 4/29/2003 8:22:51 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> Anybody have much experience sending pollen thru the mail?  Sharon
> McAllister mailed some arilbred pollen to several of us back in the
> early days of this group, so I know it can be done.

I don't know how many of the participants are still active in the group, but
enough time has passed that resultant seedlings should have bloomed and I
think it would be interesting to hear about them.  Each participant received
some fresh pollen and some frozen pollen and we hoped to collect some
information on the effectiveness of frozen pollen compared to fresh pollen.

Sharon McAllister