CULT: feeling experimental

last week I knocked the top off one of my Jesse's Song stalks while working
in the garden.  It hadn't bloomed, and I was bored, so I stuck it in a vase
on the windowsill, and lo and behold it bloomed.  Smaller than the ones
outside and much paler, but hey.

Anyway, yesterday I got really bored, and it had some viable pollen on it
so... I selfed it to see if it would set a pod.

Now, presuming it does set a pod then, does anyone know how I might feed it
enough to make it mature it.  I mean that's like three months, right?  I
can't imagine it would be able to do it without a little help.

any ideas?