OT-Humor: was OT: Shouting

'Hooey' is the name I've given to my favourite seedling (and I've checked the online register).

Beautiful flowers, but tends to rot when stressed. If it gets introduced, you have been warned. The photo was posted on Iris-Photo last year - one of four from the same cross.

Lots of stuff are filled with hooey, but my seedling is, to me, the most distressing. I'm going to the seedling patch at my dad's farm this weed-end to see how it came through the winter.

Sandy Ives in Ottawa (where it is supposed to be z4bish, but Ellen would feel right at home)