Re: HYB:Garden Value

In a message dated 5/2/2003 8:17:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

> Where I live now, my garden blooms earlier than others in the area and I
> don't have anything left when we have our show.  Therefore, I must see the
> value of garden irises!
> Is there still room for garden quality irises that do not have show bench
> branching? I think so, but maybe I'm in the minority. ???

Careful woman! You risk bringing upon yourself the wrath of the dogs tail. As
an organization it is proper that we be structured so that the aesthetic
values of the few dictate the garden values of the many. For this is the way
it has been for decades past and must continue with certainty. Submit woman.
Bow before the superior knowledge and intellect of your betters. Remain
silent, women. Worship thou judge's list.

Irreverent, recalcitrant and belly laughin' with stalks on the ground.
Bill Burleson 7a/b