Re: nettiquette and pale yellow irises

On Thu, 1 May 2003 23:10:28 -0500, some mardy inna cardy wrote:

>I have no intention of ursupring the rules of the owner, but I don't
>know where to find his rule regarding the use of all caps.

I just searched the web for netiquette sites and google found 440,000
of them in 0.08 seconds. If you search I'm sure you too can find them
if you look, as can anyone who wishes to abide by what is considered
polite in any new situation.

 One of the first communications a 'newbie' often recieves on getting
connected is a suggestion to check out what is convention or
'netiquette'. It certainly was one of mine when I got connected twenty
years ago and started sending out all-caps emails because I didn't
know how to type and it was easier than finding the shift key without

Now as for that 'obligatory iris comment': does anyone have a
suggestion for a bearded or tall bearded that's a thin lemon yellow
tending toward white? When I say thin I mean the color, not the shape
of the plant, a thin, watery yellow. I keep searching all around the
web and all I find are dark butter yellows,  golds and oranges. Maybe
I should be looking around for an old fashioned iris instead of a
newer one--because I know I've seen this pale yellow in yards around
the area.

Melissa H