7th Annual Iris Show in Yakima, Wa.

The Yakima Valley Iris Society in Yakima, Washington would like to invite all
our Iris loving friends to come to our show on May 31, 2003 at the Valley
Mall, 2529 Main St. Union Gap- Yakiima, Washington. "America the Beautiful" is
the theme of our show and it should be great fun and hopefully a chance for
everyone to view some of our great Iris from here in the Yakima Valley.
Entries will be received at the show from 7:30AM to 9:30AM on the show date.
Judging will begin at 10:00AM-  Please feel free to contact Darlene Dahlin
1-509-839-5600 or Jean O'Sullivan at 1-509-698-4004 for a brochure if you
would like to enter the competition-- We would love to have you----------
Happy Iris Gardening, Darlene Dahlin   Region 13 ------ Thank you and hope to
see you there-------