AIS: Geek Dinner - Info and Begging

The AIS National Convention is getting close and if you haven't signed up for the Geek Dinner, it is time to do it. We have 46 people so far, though not a record, it is a goodly sized crowd.

So if you are coming to the convention and want to put some faces to these email names, come on over. (Even if you are not attending the convention, but live in the area, you can come to the dinner)

Meet some famous hybridizers. Win some great doorprizes. Bid on some 2003 Introductions.

As Richard Dawson would say: "Come on-n down"

For more information go to:

http://www.irises.org/2003convention.htm

and scroll down to the Geek dinner announcement.

While we are on the subject of the auction.......

Does anyone have an iris related object that they would like to add to the auction or doorprise list? Any donation would be appreciated. The proceeds of the auction go to the Electronic Serivces fund for the AIS.

Thanks

John | "There be dragons here"

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay) Fremont, California, USA Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris