Re: pale yellow irises

> Now as for that 'obligatory iris comment': does anyone have a
> suggestion for a bearded or tall bearded that's a thin lemon yellow
> tending toward white? When I say thin I mean the color, not the shape
> of the plant,

Here are some you might want to check out:

ABBEY ROAD - near true cream in color.  Not white, not yellow.

THICK AND CREAMY - similar flower to the above with a touch more yellow

DEVONSHIRE CREAM - still a bit more yellow added

LEMON CHESS - not a butter yellow, but a smooth opaque light yellow.  Not
yellow yellow.

MOONRAKER - just lighter than a butter yellow with extremely good substance.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA