CULT: Herbicide question

What experience and results has anyone gotten from the following?

I am trying to do some research on which herbicide (s) we can use on
already emerged weed plants in our iris beds.  The local chemical co-op
says they wouldn't recommend BASAGRAN but by the looks of some of the

We've got most of the grasses taken care of and the pre-emergence down
but are at a loss for what is already up.

Anything appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Kelly D. Norris
Master Gardener/Freelance Writer
Bedford, Iowa
Zone 4b/5a

In windy SW Iowa where thinks are blooming on abnormally short