Re: Yahoo photos

M Ponte wrote:

Hi, Group,

What an ordeal to subscribe to Iris photos, via Yahoo.  I am not going to
give them my birth date, to enable them to inundate me with future
'cookies'.  Would love to see the beautiful pictures tho :( :( :

Actually I don't think they send you any additional cookies because you fill out the form. I don't think (but am not positive) all the information is required, so fill in only what you want. they offer a no dollar cost service, for which you must pay an "information" price.

Otherwise, you can visit the archives at mallorn that are open to anyone. See my signature.

John | "There be dragons here"

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay) Fremont, California, USA Director, American Iris Society

Subscribe to iris@hort.net by sending:
Subscribe iris