Re: Yahoo photos

>>What an ordeal to subscribe to Iris photos, via Yahoo.

>Actually I don't think they send you any additional cookies because you
>fill out the form. I don't think (but am not positive) all the
>information is required

Actually, I don't think you have to give Yahoo any information other than
your email address to subscribe.  You don't even have to join Yahoo or
fill out any forms at all unless you want to be able to access the Yahoo
Groups iris-photos website.  If all you want is to subscribe to the list
with the ability to receive and post messages, simply send a blank email
from the email address with which you wish to be subscribed.

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
acidic clay soil