Re: HYB:Garden Value

Doesn't STARSHIP ENTERPRISE have just four buds ?  This cv was all the
rage a few years ago.....at 50 bucks a pop !!!!!

I say enjoy your seedling for what it is, maybe you'll never introduce
it but it'll always bring a smile to your face and that's what counts.

Keep on daubing,
Chris in Lafontaine, Quebec where the iris fans are just emerging.