OT: Region 7 Meeting and Weather

Dean and I returned to Louisville last night from the Region 7 Spring Meeting
in Jackson, Tennessee.  Reports this morning about the tornado that struck
Jackson last night, killing eleven people, have me very concerned.  Has anyone
on the list had any news this morning from anyone in that area? Phone and
power lines are down, so it may be a few days before we hear from

The meeting was very good.  Mike Moller did Judges' Training in one of the
gardens.  Mike was one of the founders of the Loomis Trial Garden in Colorado,
and taught us how they point score plants there.  They use AIS guidelines, but
the way they reach a score for each component is very interesting, logical and
simple.  I don't recall if Mike is on this list or not;  if he is, he can
explain his method more concisely than I.  If he is not, I will do so in a day
or two when I have rested a bit more and caught up on the 277 emails that
awaited me last night.

Judy Hunt
Louisville, KY
Zone 6