Cult: Post

Hi all,

Well I did venture out to the garden last week  and sprayed the rows with
grass in them with the last of my Post.  I got this from a friend and the
company had only sold it in gallons. Enough to defoliate New England I am
sure. Does anyone know where I can get it in pint bottles?

Doreen F. McCabe
176 Carlisle Rd.
Westford,  Ma   01886
gardenhous@aol.com