Re: RE:HYB: Garden Value

In a message dated 5/6/2003 5:43:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
showtime@bbtel.com writes:

> We got a nasty storm Sun pm/ Mon, as did you, and three out of four stalks
> of Jesse's Song were on the ground in the morning.  Seems to me like you're
> on the right track to want to improve storm hardiness.

We in the rural St. Louis area also had nasty weather - pounding rain, hail
and wind (tho no tornados, thank goodness) and several of our TBs came out
like champs - tattered but standing proud:
Jesse's Song
Titan's Glory
Blue Sapphire
America's Song
Halo in Peach

Others got beat up pretty bad but we're hoping the rest of the blooms open
nicely - unless predicted storms beat them up again tonight!

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO Zone 5
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO