Re: CULT: Bloom-out

On Mon, 5 May 2003 20:55:40 -0700 "FRANCELLE EDWARDS"
<FJMJEDWARDS@worldnet.att.net> writes:
> I have a problem I don't understand.  Several of my guest irises are
> blooming out.  The clumps looked so big and healthy, but they just
> keep
> sending up bloom stalks until nothing is left.
> Do any of you have any idea what causes this problem?

Francelle, if they are in full bloom now, wouldn't it be a little early
to know if they are really bloomed out? Seems like we see increases come
later. I'd give them some time. Sounds like they just like what you're
doing for them.

Melba, Idaho
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!