Re: OT A USeful Use for CAPS

Hi, everybody,  I'm not breaking  up Bill Smoot's suggestion about letting
the CAP problem drop.  I am heartily in favor of that suggestion.
HOWEVER! ! ! !   I am valiantly trying to bring together  all the bits and
pieces sent to me, by snail mail, by email, and  picking up crumbs of
information in  regular email about what  Reblooms for the next "Checklist
for Rebloomers".  And here is the use for Caps!  In all  professional
publications and for anyone in the know-how, the names of irises are  put in
caps to immediately draw attention to that iris if someone is looking for it.
 Or else in some different kind of font.  So pul-lease do this to make my
life (work) easier and the list more correct by a name being omitted because
it wasn't noticed in all the other gobble-de-guk.
Also, be sure to add the State, Territory, Country  and  USDA zone.  Just the
State won't do, because some are in multiple zones, such as California.

Any reblooming info will be appreciated  after  the AIS meeting in Falls
Church (D.C.)
where I hope to meet all you loyal AIS members!  It is not too late if you
hurry and you will be sorry if you don't -- I understand the irises are doing
their stuff, so do yours and come!  Surprise!  It is still possible, I think,
and the price is  the same.  See ya'll  Rosalie nr Baltimore,USA (and nr
Washington, also!)  right now a wet zone 7  ryfigge@aol.com