Cult:Chemical high yield and mintures

Linda wrote:
I use Ortho's Grass Killer (It used to be called Grass B Gone) It has never
harmed any of my irises.
really.  that is a little scarey but i will try a patch. One of cultivars has
given me the name of a chemical, High Yield. I really thin that would be a
good name for the miniture What again? iris.

Doreen F. McCabe
176 Carlisle Rd.
Westford,  Ma   01886