RE: TB Secret Service, Jesse's Song

SECRET SERVICE has survived the winter and last
year's terrible rains which dumped seven inches
of rain on us all the while staying hot and
humid.

The huge rhizome I received is going strong.
It hasn't put up bloom stalks yet, but then
that makes me happy.  I've taken to encouring
them all just to pretty please wait to bloom
until after I get back from the convention.
It looked sure that I would be missing peak
bloom, but we have had so many storms this week
that things are slowing down.

As a note, JESSE'S SONG survived near tornado
conditions at full bloom and not a single stalk
came down.  A little tattered, but still
beautiful.

This week can go by soon enough for me.  I
can't wait to see everybody at the convention!

Robin Shadlow
Zone 5 NE

Meet 30,000 Eco-Friendly Individuals:
http://www.Care2.com/connect/