CULT: Identification

I have an iris that was sold to me as EL TORITO. However, it does not seem
to be that, according to pictures I have seen on the web. While looking at
those pictures, I stumbled across a photo of EASTER TREASURE that seems to
match the flower I have.

Would one of you gracious list people be so kind to post the descriptions of
both iris so that I can try to determine exactly what it may be?
Unfortunately, I seem to always start working long hours when the iris come
into bloom and did not get a photo of it to post, maybe next year.

Thanks to all in advance.

\\Steve//
 For tropical fish and aquariums in MA, visit:
 http://www.petsforum.com/was/
 If you are in the DC Metro area, visit:
 http://www.pvas.com
 Sheltie Rescue