AIS: Did you know? - Frogs and Elves

Like a buried treasure, there is an iris photo on the AIS web pages of a lovely iris with an itty bitty frog a-sitting in the center of it! Could it have been our resident frog collector sending this pic to the webmaster?

Sometimes its nice to just browse (or re-browse) all the pages at the AIS (www.irises.org) even though you may have been there many times before. Especially if you aren't looking for anything in particular... you could find a buried treasure!

And did you all know that there are iris ELVES? I put a carton of green wine bottles out on my porch and the next day an iris elf took the bottles and left 2 big bags of mulch! Isn't that amazing. (Really, it was sort of a trade to someone collecting bottles for shows and who had access to free mulch, but I lke the elf version better!)

Region 19, NJ
Catherine Button Network Administrator cathy@pavcal.com
Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444 Fax: 609-518-3720

cathy@gixxergirl.org http://www.gixxergirl.org/