OT-BIO:Maj Ohrstrom, Sweden

Dear irisarians,

I left iris-talk about a year ago because of lack of time. But
yesterday, walking in my garden, enjoying the sunshine and the snowfree
ground and the irises 3 cm high,  I caught a severe attack of
irisabstinence and an irresistible desire to know how things are getting
on  "over there". I  just had to rejoin this list!

I looked in the Archives and saw the same old names plus a lot of new
ones. This list certainly is a viable one!

My irises are badly worn by last summer4s severe drought, but I think
they will recover. Little GRANDMA AMANDA  has survived but not much
more. I have spread it among neighbours and other friends, so I am sure
to get it back if it dies in my garden.

There are a lot of empty spots where there should have been irises. A
gardener4s sisyphoswork starts again as usual every spring!

Greetings from Sweden

Maj Ohrstrom