SHOW: Weather

Well folks,
	We are on our way to Wichita KS for the region 18 convention and TBIS
meeting.  We decided to stop off in OKC and spend the night.  This is the
first time we have been to OKC since the convention when they had an F5
tornado.  This time there was one north of us and one south of us!!!  We
were out taking pictures in the Will Rogers Botanical gardens and thought it
was time to go to dinner.  Looked like it might rain on us.  We got in the
restaurant and they said, "Haven't you heard???  There are tornados all
over!!"
	OKC has been hit, there are about 100 people hurt but currently no
fatalities.  It hit the GM plant and did some serious damage while a couple
of thousand of them shelter at the plant!!  Lots of damage to homes and
trees.  A McDonalds was leveled but it looks like the loss of human life
will be minimal
	Hope all of our Okie friends are ok.

Dana Brown
Director TBIS