Re: TB: Season Ending Here

 wmoores@watervalley.net writes:
> How does COC compare to AMIABLE?  The descriptions are quite
> similar.  >

I'd say there is no comparison in the colors, even though the
descriptions are similar.
There is no mistaken "Amiable" with those pink standards and large
flowers, and
the lavender blue falls, not an color combo that is easy to forget, I
have to turn
away from it for some reason.
Now "Cast of Characters" has ramrod stalks with stiff substance, rose
standards
and rose pink falls, a color that is appealing to me, except color on the
falls is
more concentrated around the edges and lighter on the centers.

Haven't seen "Arizona Sandstone" yet, but have heard good reports
from the people in Arizona.

Randy z10 CA... with an extended bloom season due to mild weather and
periodic rains that came at the right time.
Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!