Re: TB: Season Ending Here

----- Original Message -----
From: wmoores@watervalley.netHow does COC compare to AMIABLE?  The
descriptions are quite
similar.  I bloomed AMIABLE, and I thought it had no equal.  So,
now I should investigate COC?

Walter, the two are completely different.  Amiable is one of those pastel
biclors, peach-pink over rosy-lavender.  For me it was lovely but too pale
outdoors, probably better as a cut flower to prevent fading in the garden.
Cast of Characters is more of a creamy terra-cotta color with the color mostly
faded out in the fall centers.  Nice effect, nice nicely shaped (though not
outstanding) flower, not particularly excited about the color (although it is
not a common hue for iris).
John ReedsGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :