Re: HYB: Dusky Challenger

A couple of DC kids come to mind - PARKRIDGE CHALLENGER & a red bred in
Kentucky whose name escapes me at the moment.  Seems like I remember the
red one didn't do well for you though.  And PC is very prone to have
stalks too short for the bloom size.

Isn't DUSKY C in some of Roger Duncan's crosses?

I've seen some DC kids at Tom & Grace Parkhill's place.  They always
have that lovely quality that DC has - that special sheen.  Tom also
says that DC passes along good branching.

Maybe when the grownups get back from Convention, we can get somebody
with access to the 99 checklist to do a search for us.

Walter Moores asked:
<How many really good irises has DC produced? I can
                   think of the Dykes from Down Under called TEMPTONE. >

--
Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8