TB: Season Ending Here

Message text written by INTERNET:iris@hort.net
>"PATSY NORVELL" <patsiris@msn.com>

All good things must come to an end (but I don't like it).   So, I'm
waiting
to see who will be the last one.   All are gone except ALL AFLUTTER, BRAVE
FACE, CRIMSON TWIST, and
LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION.   The three that I have info on are all registered as
M,
not L.
I have nothing on BRAVE FACE '02.
                                               Pat in Dallas, zone 7/8
<

My iris season is coming to an end also, but had a late surprise - The
first bloom for PINK CAMEO opened April 8.  My records show it was
registered as EM not L.  When I received it in 1960 it bloomed on March 28.
 This has been a very good iris year.

Mickey Corley
Bethany, OK - Center of Oklahoma
Zone 5/6