OT: Back

I'm back some of you may remmber me. It has been almost a year now. So
for the new members. My name is Barney Lou Hillyard. Live in Western
Kentucky about 30 miles south of Evansville, Ind.  Have a few iris that
have done very well this year.
I have been lurking for a couple of weeks now tring to catch up on
thinks. I have really missed the list.

Barney Lou Hillyard i
zone 7 in western Kentucky